So as the New Year is fast approaching I thought I would string together some resolutions to help me get it together in 2015.
- Be more organised and stop leaving everything till the last minute. This is a resolution I give myself every year.
- Stop being a trend w**re and start investing – No more filling my wardrobe with cheap quick fixes, quality items only.
- Stick to my running schedule – Same old story, less biscuits more moving.
- Work Hard – This year is all about getting my head down and achieving some major career goals.
- Read more, I love reading so there’s really no excuse. Knowledge is power!
- Enjoy the little things – Sounds corny but it’s damn true… birds, coffee the sun all that hippy stuff.
Nothing like a Dr.Martens original to give a little attitude to your outfit, these boots are literally insane, the coolest shoes I think I’ve ever worn for sure. Part of the new Heeled collection, Dr.Martens are revamping their classic styles by taking inspiration from rugged fashion and skinhead looks with contemporary hardware detailing and of course a little extra height. The first thing I noticed about these was the softer leather, Wyoming has a really subtle grain and the oily finish adds to the grungy feel. It gives a much more relaxed look and I love the charcoal colour. I decided to wear them laced up for this shoot but you can just tie them to the ankle and wear them loose and they look equally amazing. And as heavy as they look, they’re actually super light and really comfortable, pretty much the perfect winter boot and as they’re Docs you know they will last a lifetime. If your from Cardiff, like me, you can shop these and lots of other amazing shoes and accessories at their store on 36 The Hayes. However if not, log onto their website drmartens.com and while your there check out the #doctormartenstyle photos for some fashion inspiration.
Jamila Boots Dr Martens,
Tuxedo Blazer Moschino Cheap and Chic,
Jumper Dress Gap, Earrings Mango