I have a great love for Starbucks, I know a lot of people don’t rate it, but it’s my favourite coffee chain of all. So to celebrate my deep appreciation, I thought I would do a little break down of my favourite drinks.1. Skinny Vanilla Latte – This is my number one favourite order of all time. Low in calories (opt for the sugar free syrup!) but still a great sweet treat and the perfect caffeine hit.
2. Toffee Nut Latte – Yes this is seasonal, but my god is it worth waiting 9 months for! Creamy, Christmassy and the ultimate winter warmer.
3. Soy Latte – If you need a dairy free option, then opt for this with a flavoured syrup, as an exciting alternative.
4. Chai Tea Latte – A great coffee alternative, it’s infused with flavours cardamon and cinnamon and has a very aromatic scent.
5. Mocha Frappuccino – It’s coffee and chocolate blended into one super cooling and extra tasty summer treat. Just don’t look at the calorie count.
6. Cool Lime Refresher – Another for the summer but this is extra low in calories. It has a great refreshing taste, mixing lime, mint and cucumber and is dairy free.
*Image courtesy of Starbucks UK Facebook